Certified Technical Experts (CTE)
Certified Technical Experts, Inc. (CTE) is an established 8(a) certified small business, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 27001:2013 certified, CMMI SVC Level 3 certified, GSA IT/Cloud Services Contract Holder, and AWS Cloud Premier Partner Technology, Media Marketing, and Medical consulting firm with its main operating headquarters located in Montgomery, Alabama and Kennesaw, Georgia.
CTE has been successful in focusing on providing Information Technology Solutions, Marketing & Advertising, and Clinical Staffing support to clients in DoD, federal civilian agencies, technology organizations, and commercial entities. Our business strength has been earned by maintaining professionally certified resources, including varied experiences in cloud technology, strategic planning, media management, medical and system architect.
This outstanding performance has opened the doors to numerous working relationships and opportunities. To date CTE has turned those relationships into contracts with several governmental entities to include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command (U.S. Navy), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Defense Information Systems Agency, Department of Treasury, Department of Defense Education Activity, and Armed Forces Retirement Home. Furthermore, through our continued determination and drive CTE has primed global contracts in several countries such as Germany, Switzerland (Europe); Japan, Cambodia (Asia); Haiti (America); Mozambique, Nigeria, Kenya (Africa).
Certified Technical Experts’s mission is to provide high quality solutions to the federal government and private sector in the IT and health industries.
Our vision is to provide multi-faceted, low risk solutions by being cost effective and certified professionals. We do this by maintaining employees who are committed to hard work, dedication, and professionalism. This allows Certified Technical Experts, Inc. to hire and retain the best talent, create ongoing customer relationships, and build trust through transparency. We strive to be the employer of choice through mentorship and professional development, while giving back to the community through various philanthropic engagements.
- SBA 8(a) Certified, MBE, DBE, Small Business
- IT Schedule 70 Cloud Services
ISO 27001:2013 Certified
AWS Standard Consulting Partner
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
CMMI Level 3
Certifications & Partners
541 - Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561 - Administrative and Support Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
611 - Educational Services
- 611420 - Computer Training
- 611699 - All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
621 - Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- 621112 - Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 621210 - Offices of Dentists
- 621320 - Offices of Optometrists
- 621330 - Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians)
- 621340 - Offices of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Audiologists
- 621399 - Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621498 - All Other Outpatient Care Centers
- 621511 - Medical Laboratories
- 621999 - All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
622 - Hospitals
- 622110 - General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
Contact us today!